- Does SBA, Dun & Bradstreet, and CCR.gov endorse, approve of, or require you to purchase this software to get an 8(a) certification?
Answer: SBA, Dun & Bradstreet, and CCR.gov do not endorse, approve of, or require you to purchase our software to get an 8(a) certification. Our software is used for instructional purposes to explain the electronic 8(a) application process.
- Is SureFire8aCertificationKit.com, HowToGet8aCertified.com, or the parent company, Dye IT Consulting, Inc. affiliated with SBA, Dun & Bradstreet, or CCR.gov?
Answer: Dye IT Consulting, Inc. is not affiliated with SBA, CCR, or Dun & Bradstreet. The software we provide is for instructional purposes only. Using these videos is not a requirement to get an 8(a) certification and does not guarantee you will get 8(a) certified. All external web sites referenced in all the provided documents and videos are property of SBA, CCR, and Dun and Bradstreet and is for instructional purposes only.
- What is your 120 Day conditional money back guarantee?
Answer: If you apply for 8(a) certification and get denied with no way to resolve the denial reason, you will get a full refund if this occurs within 120 days of your purchase. Proof of denial, must be sent to us. With this guarantee, there's practically no cost to you if you get denied!
- What is your return policy?
Answer: We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your purchase we will refund to you the full purchase price.
- How long does it take to get certified?
Answer: Submitting the 8(a) application to SBA should take an average of 1 to 3 weeks. SBA has 90 days after receiving your application to give its response. It typically takes them on average about 60 to 90 days after application submittal if no other documentation is needed. This time also varies based on SBA's work load.
- Am I guaranteed to get 8(a) certified by using your kit?
Answer: There is no 100% guarantee that you will receive 8(a) certification using our kit, but your chances of acceptance will dramatically increase. If you are denied acceptance and utilize our 120 Day guarantee, your money will be returned.
- How do I activate my SureFire 8(a) Certification Kit once I order?
Answer: Once installed, the software will attempt to contact our servers over the internet in order to complete the license activation process and validate the right to use the software on your machine.
8(a) PROGRAM FAQs
- Is the 8(a) certification used only for the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?
Answer: No. The federal government consistently releases RFPs looking to buy products and services from small businesses.
- Where can I go to check if my company meets the requirements to become 8(a) certified?
Answer: You can verify your eligibility by clicking here.
- Where can I get more information on the 8(a) certification program?
Answer: You can visit the SBA web site by clicking here.